- Big Bend Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) - Serving Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Liberty, Leon, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla and Washington counties.
- Covering Central Florida (Primary Care Access Network) – Serving Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
- Epilepsy Florida – Serving Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe, and Palm Beach counties.
- Family Healthcare Foundation – Serving Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Polk counties
- Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida – Serving Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St. Johns, and Volusia counties.
- Health Planning Council of Southwest Florida – Serving Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Lee, Manatee and Sarasota counties.
- Suwannee River Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) - Serving Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Suwannee and Union counties.
- University of South Florida Navigators - Serving the entire State of Florida, to include Brevard, Citrus, Escambia, Hernando, Indian River, Martin, Okaloosa, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Santa Rosa, Sumter and Walton counties